Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it possible to view custom charts in the PMDG EFB.

Featured Replies

Hello, I am wondering if there's a way to view a custom chart you have saved on your computer in the PMDG EFB in 2024. I see a folder called EFB documents and one called EFB database but I don't see a way to do it in the EFB while in the game.

So, is it possible to do it at the moment? From what I understand, you can make an app for the EFB, so if you can't do it natively could you at least make something that would do this

Thanks

Jason Thiers

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.