September 25Sep 25 P3D6, on Windows 10, has been displaying an almost constant message saying ‘Load air, land and sea traffic’. This annoying message interrupts the simulator, which cannot resume running until the loading window has disappeared. I’ve tried everything, but I can’t find the cause or a solution to the problem. I’d appreciate any help.Kind regards
September 27Sep 27 Author Deleting the scenery.cfg file (located in C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v6\) and then restarting P3D not only sorted out the mess with the scenery library layers, but also fixed the issue causing the annoying ‘Load air, land and sea traffic’ warning. Mouse malfunctions and the bright colours appearing in the simulator windows were also fixed. Thank you!
September 29Sep 29 Author Alert: Problem with the “Load air, Land and See Traffic” notification The solution involving deleting the scenery.cfg file and restoring P3D6 only worked for a limited time. Despite this, I have found a definitive, verified and sustainable solution: deleting some old folders containing files and add-ons from P3D4 and P3D5.Thank you
Thursday at 03:00 PM5 days You lost me? P3DV4 and P3DV5 install to their own folders and do NOT interact with P3DV6 at all? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - Carl Sagan
Create an account or sign in to comment