Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Douglas DC-8 is an absolute joy to fly in 2026

Featured Replies

The DC-8 truly deserves a MSFS comeback.

After studying the official AOM manuals, I found several aspects of the plane that I found genuinely interesting.

The fuel system is one of my favorite's. It features true tank to tank transfer.

I made a full DC-8 systems tutorial incase anyone else, like myself, is interested in knowing the finer details of this marvelous aircraft

Ok, its been a while since I flew in p3d, so my controls bindings had some conflicts which did some interesting things...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.