Guest Stefanosg

Anyone having problems with aircraft compiled using v2.2? I've been working on my 170 and recently made some changes to it and recompiled it using v2.2. Since then I cannot load it at the startup menu without my sim freezing up. Also I have problems accessing the menu bar at the top or switching to and from full screen mode. I've tried this with other aircraft, but only the 170 does it. I can load it after I start sim using another aircraft. I'm running XPpro with ATI 9700 128mb Video and a gig or ram.

It's something I'll have to test. I've had two lockups--one with FS2002, and one with FS2004--both on the Mirage that I had recompiled with FSDS 2.2. Both happened during flight, and the one in FS2002 was the only lockup I've had all year.I'll set up a flight with the Mirage the default aircraft, and I'll post the results...Edit:No lockups as tested

Guest Stefanosg

I've also done some further testing and have found that the panel someone made for me may be the problem. I've done a few tests and found that I don't have any problems with a default panel. Now I am wondering if its one of the gauges in the panel or maybe even a compatability issue between the panel and v2.2 .

Sounds like the panel Steven. What OS are you running? Some gauges don't work under 2000/XP and cause problems. I've loaded both my reworked Yak-52 and PC-12 through FSDS 2.2 and have had no problems with lockups, but I'm still runing Win 98 SE.Brian