Sign in to follow this  
Guest harry3

XML: Shift+Calculation

Hi!I want to move a bitmap, but only if the localizer is active. If LOC isn't active, the returned value should be: 2500If the LOC is active, the returned value should be the altitude above ground, in feet. (A:HSI has localizer, bool) if{(A:Radio Height, feet)} els{2500} Regards,Harry :-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Harry, It should work as you wrote it... A rising runway perhaps ???(A:HSI has localizer, bool) might not be the right variable to use as ( if my memory serves right ) that will return a 1 if the station tuned is a localizer.(A:HSI CDI needle, number) 127 / s1 -0.6 > l1 0.6 < & might work properly as if the CDI needle is between those limits the LOC is basically captured. Here's a snippet from EADI where the RR will only appear if LOC is captured & below 1500 ft.. It then moves left or right in 2 modes. ( Coarse, Fine) Then moves up or down based on Radio Height.. A double (A:Radio height, feet) 1500 < (A:HSI CDI needle, number) 127 / s1 -0.6 > l1 0.6 < & &(A:HSI CDI needle, number) s1 127 / s1 -0.6 < l1 0.6 > || if{ (A:HSI CDI needle, number) 127 / } els{ (A:HSI CDI needle, number) 75 / } (A:Radio height, feet) Regards,RomanGREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

Thanks for the answer.But the code was wasn't wrong!The problem was that I didn't leave a space between brackets and the Variable!Now it works! (A:HSI has localizer, bool) if{ (A:Radio Height, feet) }els{ 2500 } Yes, it is a Rising Runway.Regards,Harri