Sign in to follow this  
Guest jk

GDI+ Compilation Error

Dear gauge designers, I am having the problem compiling the files from fs2k2sdkwithgdi+.zip They are GDI Plus, so I have downloaded the Microsoft Platform SDK. Compiling a standard GDI+ application works, but not the B747 GDI+ gauge. I get the below errors. Yes, I have the updated gauges.h from Arne Bartels (I got it from sd2gau14.zip) I did not modify the file "GdiplusEnums.h" The warning regarding to dim appears occasionaly. Below are the errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.C:Program FilesMicrosoft SDKincludeGdiplusEnums.h(28) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'GraphicsState'C:Program FilesMicrosoft SDKincludeGdiplusEnums.h(28) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found744.cppC:Documents and SettingsTiberiuDesktopfs2k2sdkwithgdi+744.pfd.cpp(78) : warning C4101: 'dim' : unreferenced local variableError executing cl.exe.Sincerely,Tiberiu Brasov

Guest bartels

It is very likely that you forgot a ";" somwhere after "GraphicsState", the other errors can be induced by this.Arne Bartels

Arne, Thank you very much for your help. It is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately I have a ";" after "GraphicsState" This is what it looks like://--------------------------------------------------------------------------// Graphics and Container State cookies//--------------------------------------------------------------------------typedef UINT GraphicsState; //and the error is pointing to here!typedef UINT GraphicsContainer;Sincerely,Tiberiu Brasov

It is very unlikely that errors occur in SDK headers. I also got such ones but it is 99.9% certain that the error must be somewhere else in *your* code.

Arne, Again I thank you very much for your help. Unfortunately I did not solve this problem. I am interested in compining a GDI+ code, and to see how it works in FS. If I remember, you upploaded an example a while ago. If you did, and if it was GDI+, could you please uppload it for me? Thank you in advance.P.S: The code that I wanted to compile was downloaded from avsim.com filename fs2k2sdkwithgdi+.zip maybe I should e-mail the author.Sincerely,Tiberiu Brasov

Guest jk

where did you find the fs2k2sdkwithgdi+.zip ? I did a filelibrary search on different sites, but couldn't find this file.