Sign in to follow this  
BrzI

Sound problem with DC10 panels

Hi folks,I have used 3 different panels with the SGA DC10. My latest try was with Mike Bauman's panel. Well, my problem is that I lose all sound after a few seconds in the DC10 cockpit. My speakers are normally set to 5.1 surround. After the sound crash I lose ALL OS sound as my speakers revert to "desktop stereo speakers" configuration. I can only get the sound back by manually selecting "5.1 surround" from the "Adjust audio properties" "advanced" tab in the system tray.XP pro latest patchesDX9.0bSB Audigy gamertried different fsuic.dll verions, resetting fs9.cfg file, reloading sound card drivers. No luck.I have FSSound.dll configured as OldModule=1 in fs9.cfg.All other panels cause no problems with sound at all.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Tahnks

Have you eliminated the sound files as a potential problem?Try aliasing the DC-10 to the default 737 sounds.Alias another aircraft to the DC-10 sounds. See if the problems follow either of these two changes. A re-install of the sound files might fix the problem.Regards,Doug Dawson

Tried that too..Mike's panel with default 737 sound files kills all sound too. So, no sound files are not a problem.Thanks for the reply.