Sign in to follow this  
Guest BWIA330

Application Error HELP

Hey,I am trying to export my aircraft out of gmax but when it reaches 48%, a gmax application error pops up and asks me if I want to back up my file. Does anyone know what is causing this to happen and how I can fix it. I tried merging the file into a new file and saving it as a new name, but that didnt work. This is really strange because this never happend before with this file.Regards,BWIA330

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hey,>>I am trying to export my aircraft out of gmax but when it>reaches 48%, a gmax application error pops up and asks me if I>want to back up my file. Does anyone know what is causing>this to happen and how I can fix it. I tried merging the file>into a new file and saving it as a new name, but that didnt>work. This is really strange because this never happend>before with this file.How large is the file? Are you possibly running out of memory?Have you tried to export selected parts of the model? That may help track down the problem... Believe me, I know how frustrating things like this can be... (See my own thread on "Strange MakeMDL Error") :)

Hey Thanks for the advice,I exported things separately to see what was giving the trouble and it happend to be some engine fans I had made. So I made some new ones and it works good now.Regards,BWIA330I have another problem though, the same as you, check in your next post.