Sign in to follow this  
David Vega

Two Actions with one Mouse Click

Experts,I'm just learning how to create gauges in XML mainly by reading FAQ and trying to understand the gauges packed with FS9. Would like to create a NAV gauge that, upon one click, will follow a flight loaded on the GPS. In other words, it would be like clicking GPS/NAV switch to GPS, then clicking on NAV. While trying to duplicate an existing gauge, I see that there appears to only be one mouse event per click. Is there a way to get around this and have a single mouse click generate two events? I've searched other postings. Thank you for your patience.Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Guest bartels

Try A/Q 14. Use more then one (>K:...) in one .Arne Bsrtels

Thanks again Arne. I got it. Now have a gauge that togles the NAV/GPS and activates NAV to, in essence, create a LNAV. Regards,Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library