Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

New "Exit Open" Parameter in FS2004

Hi simmers,according to the FS2004 SDK there are two parameters to get the status of the exit doors. There is the usual "CANOPY OPEN", that gives the state of the Main Exit Door, and there is a new parameter "EXIT OPEN" that should be able to take indexes. I thought this is a great improvement, because this should give the possibility to read the status of cargo doors, etc. which are toggled by SHIFT + E 2.However, so far I was not able to figure out how these indexes have to be implemented. I can use the syntax "EXIT OPEN" and this seems to be exactly the same as "CANOPY OPEN". But When I try it with an index, it does not work. I tried:"EXIT1 OPEN""EXIT2 OPEN""EXIT OPEN1""EXIT OPEN2"Does anybody know, how to implement the index number. I would be very glad to learn how to do this, any example would be appreciated.Nice Flying,Torsten

Hi,Add (>K:SELECT_1) ...(>K:SELECT_4) to the click event; so p.e. for exit two: (K:TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT) (>K:SELECT_2)Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hi,Thanks for the message, but I already know (and use) that.What I am trying to do now, is a gauge, that displays the status of the No2 Exit. So it

Guest bartels

What about (A:EXIT OPEN:2, percent)? Only a guess.Arne Bartels

Sorry,Now i understand.Had the same problem and my solution was to add to the click an (>L:event,bool) , which is readable with (L:event,bool)Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"