Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott

2002 xml problem

Hello allHaving a small problem with an xml gauge for the 2002 version Howard 500, that I cant seem to resolve. Attached is a picture of what is happening. The aileron and rudder trim cards appear to have something "covering" the windows. I have removed each part and have repainted each part to see if any of my elements are doing this. Nothing seems to change what I see happening. If you thnk you may be able to help, I have created a stand-alone gauge and panel folder for someone to test this out with. Any help here would be GREATLY appreciated, as this is holding up the release of the 2002 version of the Howard 500!Thanks!Scotthttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/82921.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Scott, I don't have an answer for you, but fwiw, the same thing has happened to me when porting a c gauge to FS2002 for the Citation II's pressurization panel. It seems to affect only "rotating scales" that are placed on any surface that's not perpendicular to the x,y or z axes...As a test, place the same gauge on another part of your panel that's either on a vertical or horizontal plane and see it it still acts funky...

Oh, so this isnt just related to xml! LOLRe: "As a test, place the same gauge on another part of your panel that's either on a vertical or horizontal plane and see it it still acts funky..."I dont understand the "Vertical or horizontal plane" part here? If you have flown the 2004 Howard, you see what this ECU looks like. What would I change to check this?Thanks Bill!Scott

Scott, try placing it on the main panel (anywhere that's not "sloped" and see if it does the same thing...I'm just guessing here, because I'm fresh out of ideas. I simply left the "funny dial action" alone on the Citation II, and have vowed to not promise any further "FS2002 versions" of my a/c... :)

Ahhh...will do. Will let ya know what I find.Yea, Im afraid this will probably be our last 2002 adaptationThanks Bill!Scott

Bad news..still same appearance on main 2D panel. Very strange. Might have to "let 'er eat", and if we/someone solves it, we'll patch it. LOL!Thanks again!Scott