Sign in to follow this  
Guest pscarratt

Last Radio Questions I Promise!

Hi all,Finally nearly finished my radio panel (See attached shot) but having a few problems with the audio selector panel.I have found the A:Vars COM1/2 TRANSMIT, bool to determine which COM radio is transmitting but how do I know which is recieving? With NAV1/2 how do I know which one is selected?Then, once I know which is selected, which K: events let me change them?Thanks for you continued support and patience!!Thanks,Paul.PSPanelshttp://www.pspanels.co.uk

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The LAST ???? :-) :-) Sorry, can't help you with this one..Cheers, Rob

Did I say last! Maybe just for this morning!! ;-) :-)

Hi,(>K:COM1_TRANSMIT_SELECT) also reciever(>COM2_TRANSMIT_SELECT) id(>COM_RECEIVE_ALL_TOGGLE) enables you to listen to both(A:COM1_TRANSMIT_SELECT},bool) is the control "bulb"(A:COM2_TRANSMIT_SELECT,bool) id(A:COM_BOTH_RECEIVE,bool) id(>RADIO_VOR1_IDENT_TOGGLE) enables you to hear the NAV1 ident(>RADIO_VOR2_IDENT_TOGGLE) enables you to hear the NAV2 ident(>RADIO_ADF_IDENT_TOGGLE) enables you to hear the ADF1 ident(A:NAV1 signal,bool) is the control "bulb"(A:NAV2 signal,bool) id(A:ADF signal,bool) idHope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Jan,You are a true gentThanks very much!Paul.