Sign in to follow this  
Mace

Improved Frame Rates at U.S airports......

Guest PARADISE

One advantage of the demise of Aloha and just recently ATA Airlines' in the US is that my frame rates have improved drastically at the airports they used to fly out of after I deleted them from UT. Thank you Aloha and ATA for improving my FS experience without having to really do any major tweaking.

Guest christianholmes

lolThat's the spirit!Just think, with the economy and world political climate you might not see cars on the road, boats, small aircraft, and blimps. Businesses will close and the buildings crumble reducing the scenery density. Non-indiginous diseases and high temperatures will also kill plants and trees because of global warming so less of that to show. Heck, we might even end up in nuclear war. If that's the case, we can all just go back to FS2 since everything is one big flat polygon anyway!:)

Or more likely the next ice age will hit, covering the northern hemisphere to the level of say Paris and Washington DC in a sheet of ice several miles thick.80% of the world population, dependent on food grown there and money generated there, will starve to death, cities will crumble, and the world return to its pristine state as Al Gore intended.Of course the WWF will be less pleased as a lot of animal species won't be able to cope with the drastically lower temperatures and massive droughts in equatorial region (due to changes in air currents and dramatically lower sealevels) and go extinct, as will many plant species.But of course the WWF is mainly getting its money and power from those northern regions and will go extinct before that happens, so they'll have no chance to complain about it.

Guest zzmikezz

Deliberate Misunderstanding Humor Alert! I repeat, this is a Deliberate Misunderstanding Humor Alert!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjwenting,I assume that by "WWF" you mean the World Wrestling Foundation.

was thinking of the Willard Whyte Family actually ;)

Willard Whyte? The guy in the James Bond movie?hehehe. To an American, "WWF" = World Wrestling Federation, you know, Hulk Hogan aka the Hulkster, and all of that. Don't worry, I don't watch professional wrestling. I have better things to do with my time. :DRhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB