Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Cannot Move Or Resize Cockpit Windows

Perhaps somebody in this Forum can help me. Recently something has changed. Specifically, I cannot resize or move the Radio stack window, ATC window, the Compass window or GPS window once they open to their default location in the cockpit. Interestingly, I can open the Kneeboard window and move that window to another location in the cockpit window and I can resize it too. It is possible, but I am not absolutely sure, that this behavior started since I applied the FS9.1 patch. Help! Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The answer to this question is in Topic #219362 if you are interested. Regards,

>The answer to this question is in Topic #219362 if you are>interested.Now how is anyone supposed to SEE "Topic #219362"?

Go to the search box in Forum and put in the topic number.

Sorry, my mistake. That was not as easy as I thought it was. Here is a copy of the thread:Subject: "RE: Cannot Move (unstick) Or Resize Windows" Previous topic | Next topic ddawson Sat Oct-30-04 11:47 AM Member since Jul 07th 2003 107 posts #219365, "RE: Cannot Move (unstick) Or Resize Windows"In response to In response to 0 If you have a registered version of FSUIPC, you should check your settings. There is an FSUIPC option to prevent the moving and resizing of FS Windows.Doug Alert | IP Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote Cannot Move (unstick) Or Resize Windows [View all] , ronwsley, Sat Oct-30-04 11:15 AM RE: Cannot Move (unstick) Or Resize Windows, ddawson, Oct 30th 2004 #1 RE: Cannot Move (unstick) Or Resize Windows, ronwsley, Oct 30th 2004, #2 Top Microsoft Flight Simulators MS Flight Simulator General Discussion Forum topic #219362

Thank you. I already knew that you cannot search for a message based only on a message number, so that's why I asked.I just thought that other people might want to know the answer also... :)