Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Linking XML "events"

I have to design an animation sequence that has three distinct stages:1) Deployment - the object will arc rearwards and up from the a/c during flight, and begin "unfolding."2) The "unfolded" object will pivot to a vertical position.3) When a/c is on the ground, the object will slowly collapse and fall to the ground.Yes, it is the CAPS animation for the Cirrus... :)Has anyone any ideas on how to "link" these events in a controlled manner?At the moment, I have figured out a way to use a "bool event" to trigger the animation sequence, and have the cover arcing up and back over a 400 frame animation, where it then "disappears."I suspect that I could then develop some XML code that would begin at some specific keyframe point, and then continue to another specific keyframe point, but have no idea how to implement that in XML.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

OK, so no one knows (or will admit to knowing) the answer to the original question...Let's try something simpler then... :)Using the XML code, how can I have part(s) appear at one point in a sequence and then disappear some x steps later in that same sequence?It seems that we can't have BOTH a and in the same sequence, and even THIS doesn't work: SR20_chute_rocket_onSPOILERS HANDLE POSITIONpercent400200Using the above, the part(s) should only appear from frames 0 through 200, but continue to display, even past frame 200... ???