Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

XML Controller

Well, having had no luck in the other thread, here's another idea to try. I have discovered that you CAN use a and in the code... BUT you need a variable that won't change instantly from 0 to 100!So, can anyone help me design a panel gauge that will provide a timed output variable?Something along the line of:if (spoilers=100 & L:ChuteTimer < 401) then (L:ChuteTimer = L:ChuteTimer + 1)Basically, I need a control variable that is triggered by the spoiler key and will increment from 0 to 400.When the a/c in on the ground, the L:ChuteTimer will then decrement from 400 to 0 to provide a second animation sequence.The makemdl.parts.xml code will be like this: SR20_chute_rocketL:ChuteTimer, enum0100L:ChuteTimer, enum60Thanks in advance for anyone who can help... :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Try something like this:(A:SPOILERS LEFT POSITION,bool) 1 == (L:ChuteTimer,number) 401 < && if{ (L:ChuteTimer,number) 1 + >(L:ChuteTimer,number) } (A:SPOILERS LEFT POSITION,bool) 0 == (L:ChuteTimer,number) 0 > && if{ (L:ChuteTimer,number) 1 - >(L:ChuteTimer,number) } I'm not sure, if the A:SPOILERS LEFT POSITION values are correct, maybe you must play a little bit with them. regards,FranzGKFlusi Cirrus SR20/22 Project :-)

Thanks... this will provide a starting point for further testing... It's a pity our two projects don't share a common modeling platform, 'cause it's a PITA to re-invent the wheel! ;)

I was unable to use the code listed, but have instead spent ten minutes programming the desired function in a C gauge.Thanks go to Doug Dawson for his kind assist with the fiddly-bits needed to fire an L:variable from a C gauge.