Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

RVSM radio calls .... and loading a saved flight

Hi everyone. I have two minor issues. I'm trying to create a panel that lets my users fly a Learjet to practice RVSM procedures. FS2004 was created without RVSM in mind and there's certain things that have to happen. From an equipment standpoint, I have no problems. But I'm simulating a Learjet that is not RVSM compliant, which requires the pilot to make special radio calls when checking in. Is there any way for me to intercept the default ATC radio calls and subsitute it with my own phrases. For example, FS currently says something like this when checking in:"Los Angeles Center, Learjet 123 is type Learjet, Flight level 230."I need it to say:"Los Angeles Center, Learjet 123 is type Learjet, Flight level 230, negative RVSM."The other thing is... how can I make a Visual Basic program (or as written in any other language) open up a pre-recorded "Flight" so that it opens with the scenario I set up?Thanks,Enrique==========================Frequency change approved,Good day.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I hate to "Dash" your hopes, but the short answer is no, that cannot be done at this time.