Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charlie Chan

Problem With Non-rotating Element

Guest Charlie Chan

Every thing in my code works except where I put two rotating element at the same axis point. One element is for the next waypoint bearing, A:GPS WP bearing. The other element is for the magnetic heading, A:Plane heading degrees magnetic. The next waypoint indicator appears at the correct heading at startup but it will not rotate. It makes no difference which element is the top element. I tried placing a spacer, non-moving element, between them but it did not help. If the compass indicator is removed, the next waypoint indicator works. I have tried every thing I can think of to make it work. Does anyone have an idea on how to make this to work. Here is the BAD CODE section of my work: (A:GPS WP bearing, Radians)(A:Plane heading degrees magnetic, radians) /-/%((A:Gps wp bearing, degrees))%!3d!%*%

Hi,May be you can use this for rotation of the GPS WP bearing indicator:(A:GPS WP TRUE REQ HDG,radians) (A:GPS GROUND TRUE HEADING,radians) -Works ok in my HUD.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest Charlie Chan

Here is the code that made both of the elements work. These elements are the same size and share the same axis point (position) and have similar axis. I worked on this, off and on, for a month. I am surprised that no one else had an answer for me! (A:Plane heading degrees magnetic, radians) /-/(A:GPS WP BEARING, RADIANS)%((A:Gps wp bearing, degrees))%!3d!%*%