Sign in to follow this  
nickpike

Please, a little more help with Doug Dawson XML_Sound g...

Hi all,First at all I must say thank you Mr. Doug Dawson for your excellent must-have xml-sound gauge.I

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dirk,Glad to hear you are finding the gauge useful!You might try a couple of different things. If this is an actual switch, you can put the command1 (>L:dsd_xml_sound_id_01,number) in the mouse click. That way it will get executed each time the user clicks on the gauge.Alternatively, you coud add another value tag:(A:GENERAL ENG2 MASTER ALTERNATOR, bool)! if{ (G:Var2) 0 == if{ 1 (>G:Var2) 1 (>L:dsd_xml_sound_id_01,number) } } els{ 0 (>G:Var2) }This tag uses a different G:VAr and checks if the alternator is off, rather than if it is on. (I think I have the '!' in the right place...)Doug

Hi Doug,Thanks for your fast response. I found your gauge more than useful. I was looking for so a tool for more than one year. Just yesterday found it. Congratulations for your fine work.In the last hour (waiting for the forum response) I did some more tests and get this: |A:GENERAL ENG2 MASTER ALTERNATOR, enum) 0 == if{ (G:Var1) 0 == if{ 1 (>G:Var1) 1 (>L:dsd_xml_sound_id_01,number) } } els{ 0 (>G:Var1) } |A:GENERAL ENG2 MASTER ALTERNATOR, enum) 1 == if{ (G:Var2) 0 == if{ 1 (>G:Var2) 1 (>L:dsd_xml_sound_id_01,number) } } els{ 0 (>G:Var2) }Did the proof and it work in both senses (switch ON and OFF)!!!Just now I will put my hands in the work whit your fresh instructions. Thanks Doug for your help