Sign in to follow this  
Au MaV

Need help with XML radio switching

Hi Im trying without much luck to knock up a remote radio switching/tuning panelok what I have so farcom1 to com 2 switch,used to switch on seperate panel lights(A:COM1_TRANSMIT_SELECT,bool) (A:COM1 TRANSMIT, bool) 0 == if{ 0 (>K:COM1_TRANSMIT_SELECT) } els{ 0 (>K:COM2_TRANSMIT_SELECT) } ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Com1 light on seprate panel(A:COM1 TRANSMIT,bool) ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Com2 light the same as above but with (A:COM2 TRANSMIT,bool)the above works in so much as the panel lights change with the switch weather it effects radios I have know IdeaNow the problem bit :) Ive got a knob which I want to use to tune the radio depending on the above switch possy but alas it duznt change the freq on either radio's, is it because I have the wrong syntax or due to FS9 radio not being able to manualy tune in this way ?Thanks in Advance for any helpWozza

HiTry to make the tuning dependant of the com selector switch like:The com select switch:(L:COMSELECT,bool)(L:COMSELECT,bool) ! (>L:COMSELECT,bool)and then for tuning:(L:COMSELECT,bool) if{ (K:COM_RADIO_WHOLE_INC) } els{ (K:COM2_RADIO_WHOLE_INC) } it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hi JanThanks for the reply again:)did a bit more research and what I want to do at this point is appears not doable :( Ok the gauges I posted above work (sort of) when the com1 radio in the aircraft.cfg is set to 0 (the mouse wheel changes the freq) But doing this stops audio (kills radio) and means the atc comands wont work.Autotune as far as I can work out blocks any freq changes on the com radio's so fs ignores any manual ajustment via external gauges so back to the drawing board to see if there is some sort of work around thanks againWarwick

YAY!!!!It can be done found a radio that bypasses the autotune by L:vars and K:COM_RADIO_SET commands (lots of em) cheersWozza

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHGG!!!!!!!!after hrs and hrs of cut and pasting debuging code all ya needed to do is remove the radio section from the aircraft.cfg and the default radios work manually and autotune as well feck feck feck! ah well at least I learnt somthing Im an Idiot :)CheersWozza