Sign in to follow this  
pve

Waypoint fequency

HiI tried ((@c:FlightPlanWaypointFrequency, Mhz) 100 * near d 100 div)%!03d!.{fnt1}%(100 %)%!02d!{fnt}in my FMC. It gives close to double the value expected for VOR frequency. The formula works on others ie: @c:NearestVorCurrentFrequency, MHz. Can anyone help?pve

Paul EGLD

Hi,You are right, the same "strange" numbers here.I don't use that parameter, but it looks like you want to show the freq's of the NDB and VOR waypoints of a flightplan in your FMC.May be the values are in BCD or HEX numbers and I don't know a way to convert them to frequency's.Think of the other way around:{Horner scheme}(>K:Nav_Radio_Set) (FAQ's upstairs!!)Also curiuous to see the solution.May be you need something like:%((@c:FlightPlanWaypointFrequency,Frequency BCD16) "Hornerfactor" / )%!3.2f!Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hi JanTried BCD & other, could it need case to sort ie. 1=NDB BCD32, 2=VOR BCD16, 3=ISEC ? etc. ISEC always gives 100.(*WaypointFrequency*) 2 == if{ (*WaypointFrequency, Frequency BCD16*) (>K:NAV1_SET) }pve

Paul EGLD