Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Gear Warning Horn Cutout

Hi All,I'm working on a Gear Warning Horn Cutout, but with no success. It has no bitmaps involved, just an area (mock button) on the throttle quadrant to push. What I want is to have the ability to shut off the warning horn. The gear warning horn is enabled in the air.cfg and air file.Any help will be greatly appreciated.Here is what I currently have:(A:Circuit Gear Warning On, bool) ! (>A:Circuit Gear Warning On, bool)

You cannot manipulate A:variables in this way. They are read only. To change the values they report, you have to use the K:events. I'm not sure that you can change the stall warning variable any way other than getting the aircraft out of the stall condition.Doug

Hi,I think after disabling the values in the aircraft.cfg and air file and making your own custom L:Var's it is possible to develop a pretty real warning ovrd and horn cutout system.See Rob Barendregt's GPWS and use Doug's sound gauge.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"