Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Non standard gauges and FS2004

Hi,first of all I want to tell you that I'm absolutely a newbie with gauges so maybe my questions can sound "stupid" but...be patient !I'm building a home cockpit to reproduce the ATR42-500, specifically a cockpit based on the panel by Sanchez-Castaner (I think many of you know that panel) for FS2004.I wrote a small external application that reads input axis of a joystick (used to build the throttle quadrant), assign those axis according to a user configuration (made with this program) and through FSUIPC (3.50) drive the correspondant control (engine levers, prop pitch lever, flaps etc etc) of the currently selected aircraft.And now the problem: the panel of Sanchez-Castaner has some gauges that, I think, are not standard gauges of FS2004 and so are not accessible through FSUIPC.They are: the power management selector and the Condition levers.My problem is to drive those 2 condition levers that seems I can't assign to any of the FS2004 assignements.I tried with Prop Pitch Levers, Mixture levers but they don't move.I can move them only with the mouse.So the question is:is there a way to modify that gauge (condition levers) to assign them to the Prop Pitch Levers control?They are located in the throttle quadrant and have 4 positions:FO, Feather, Auto and MAX.Thank you, regards.Bob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Take a look at the program Key2Mouse. It allows you to 'map a mouse movement/click' to a keyboard combination. This might accomplish your goals.