Sign in to follow this  
DC-3 Hack

Mag Bearing ADF

%(360 (A: Plane heading degrees gyro, degrees) (A:ADF Radial:1,degrees) + dnor near d 0 == ?)%!03d!Could someone please redo this string for me to read magnetic bearing to station?Thanks ever so much in advance.John

Uhhh Roman, hard to believe, but I get the same readings as I had. It gets sort of a course deviation. If the reading is 181-360 have to subtract from the true course. If it's 0-180 then add to true course. John

I didn't test the first reply, nor this one... but should work%(360 (A: Plane heading degrees gyro, degrees) (A:MAGVAR, degrees) - (A:ADF Radial:1,degrees) + dnor near d 0 == ?)%!03d!Regards,Roman

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

This works for me:%((A:ADF1 Radial,degrees) (A:Plane heading degrees magnetic,degrees) + dnor )%!03d!Hope this helps you. Cheers, Bob

Hey Bob. Thanks so much for your help. I'm getting too old for this stuff. I changed your string to this and it worked great. We were all so close but not quite there. (A:ADF Radial:2,degrees) Strange,,I left your string intact and it worked right away for ADF1. Got some strange readings for ADF2 though. Changed that little bit and it's working. Thanks again Bob and Roman. What would we old senile seniors do without all you bright fellows.John