Sign in to follow this  
G.Franco Corrias

XML HSI referred to great circle navigation

hi to all,I would like to write a XML code for an HSI which by the GPS/nav sw will show completely the Horizontal situation referred to Great circle navigation.The compass should be reverted to the TRUE HDG,the Course should revert automatically to the True Track between the waypoints defining the present leg in short the HSI functions should be the same when the HSI works referred to the magnetic North.I had a look at FS panel_sdk but I wasn't able to find any suitable code to write such a XML gauge.Any suggestion or idea?Thanks in advance G.Franco

Great idea and now the RADIO/INS switch found on all the aircraft that use the older Delco and Litton INS systems will work like the real airplane.