Sign in to follow this  
pve

FMC map page waypoint scroll

Hi all Stuck on scrolling through the flightplan waypoints on the EHSI map page. (L:HSI MODE, number) 4 == (A:GPS FLIGHT PLAN WP Count,number) (L:AutoScroll,number) - 1 - (L:ManScroll,number) > & if{ (L:ManScroll,number) 1 + (>L:ManScroll,number) } This will scroll to the end of the plan OK but will not return to the start and cycle again. I have code for repeat scrolling known item numbers, but as every flightplan has many waypoints different quantities I can't find the solution. Any ideas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, I don't know if this will help any. I scroll through a flightplan using (L:E2scroll,enum) 17 *in the formatted text block, and increase or decrease the L:Variable in the mouse section by 1. The 17 * caters for the line spacing.I say that I don't know if this will help as the code I use is a lot simpler to yours above, and I'm not sure if you are doing something a bit more complex than just scrolling.Anyway, I hope it helps,cheers,nick

Nick I've got the waypoint name scrolling working OK in the FMC and linked to the EHSI display showing the map flightplan layout scrolling. Its the return to start I can,t work out. I am working on the B737-800 system.

Hi all Got it to cycle through all flightplans with various waypoint numbers and reset using:- (L:ManScroll,number) d (@c:FlightPlanWaypointsNumber) 2 - != * 1 + (>L:ManScroll,number)