Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

hma767v2-wv.zip Help Please

I downloaded the GREAT panel for the 767 by Hector Molina. It works GREAT except for the B767_eicas1.gau. When I load the panel with this gauge FS9 crashes with the error "B767_eicas1.gau 1.0.0.0 at offset 00001691..". I have tried loading this gauge in several other panels and all cause FS9 to fail with the same error. I have tried to contact Hector with no luck so far. I even tried re-downloading the file and re-installed the gauge with no help. Gas anyone used this panel and had any problem with the subject gauge? There is a B767_eicas2.gau that works fine in the same panel. Thanks for any help. regards, Bob.

I received an answer from Hector that the panel had been downloaded over 5,000 times with no other report of this error. He suggested that I re-download it from other sites. I did that at two other sites with the same results. I guess I am the only one. Since the gauge causes the same error in any panel I have installed it in I have just replaced the B767_eicas1 gauge with another eicas that works. I even modified the color of the gauge to match the panel. Regards, Bob.