100 * 10000 % int d 10 % r 10 / int d 10 % r 10 / int d 10 % r 10 / int 16 * + 16 * + 16 * + i have the radio conversion, and the adf conversion, but i have searched this forum and have not found the transponder version.the radio does not set all the digits in the transponder, and there is not hi-range lo-range as used in the adf setting routine..could/would someone post the transponder hex conversion routine?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,You could try:(L:Var4,number) (L:Var3,number) 16 * + (L:Var2,number) 256 * + (L:Var1,number) 4096 * + (>K:XPNDR_SET) Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

>> 100 * 10000 % int > d 10 % r 10 / int > d 10 % r 10 / int > d 10 % r 10 / int > 16 * + > 16 * + > 16 * + > >>i have the radio conversion, and the adf conversion, but i>have searched this forum and have not found the transponder>version.>the radio does not set all the digits in the transponder, and>there is not hi-range lo-range as used in the adf setting>routine..could/would someone post the transponder hex>conversion routine?>>From an old post of mine:Transponder===========XPONDER: Octal code range 0000 - 7777, step 1 (OCTAL: so each digit is 0 - 7)Write (example: code 1234):1234 intd 10 % r 10 / intd 10 % r 10 / intd 10 % r 10 / int16 * +16 * +16 * +(>K:XPNDR_SET)Read:(A:TRANSPONDER1 CODE,number)Cheers, Rob