Sign in to follow this  
Guest mitch19542004

Ken Mitchell Airbus panels: "look forward" landing prob...

Please can you help me?.I've a problem with my airbus panel.I'm encounting some problems with my IFDG Airbus aircraft. I istalled the Ken Mitchell panel on my A321-320-330-340, but I have a little problem: during landing procedures I can't look forward wery well (I always use the 2D cockpit visual) and I have to swich to the VC cockpit (wich is not istalled) in order to complete the touchdown. Is there the possibility to modify the "look-forward" visual in order to have it a little bit "down-oriented".I hope to have been clear enough, excuse for my english and thanks again.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can press Shift+Enter and Shift+Backspace to effectively "adjust your seat height", also the "W" key toggles the minipanel first, nothing at all 2nd, and returns to main panel on the 3rd press.The eyepoint can be permanently modified somehow, although I don't remember exactly how to do it. I think it has to do with the "default views" section of the panel.cfg. Maybe someone can explain in greater detail.Jim

You can adjust the view angle that you look at by editing the first value of this line in the panel.cfg file:VIEW_FORWARD_EYE=0.000, 0.000, 0.000VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=13.000, 0.000, 0.000