Sign in to follow this  
Guest lionheart777

Is there a Garmin Avionics stack vendor for developers?

Guest lionheart777

Hey guys,Lionheart Creations is seeking a vendor for a Garmin Avionics stack. The sections required are the GNS530, GNS430, GTX 330 Transponder and the GNA 340 Audio panel.If you might know of a vendor or developer that has these, we would be grateful.BillDirectorLionheart CreationsThese are some 'work in progress' screenshots with temporary paintschemes. These are not high detail textures yet.Scrshot069_copy-795x600.jpgScrshot100_copy-786x594.jpgScrshot144_copy-779x588.jpg

Dunno if he has every single thing you mention, but why dontcha check out [a href=http://www.reality-xp.com]RealityXP[/a].Etienne

Have you contacted Ron at Eaglesoft about a possible agreement?

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest lionheart777

Many thanks Bill and Etienne. I will give those avenues a look.Kind regards,BillLHC

You screenshots are just FANTASTIC !!Please let me know when your Trinidad and Tobago aircrafts will be available, I will buy them immediately.I especially like these aircrafts because I had my private pilot license on a TB-9 Tampico, the smallest in the series.Keep up the good work !!EricPS. I think you did a mistake: the aircraft the has fixed gears is the TB-10, called Tobago, not Trinidad (TB-20/21).