Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

CRS/HEADING Jet Line 4

I'v added the RXP Jet Line 4 gauges to my Eaglesoft CJ1.Everything works great, with the autopilot, except the crs and heading. They show up in the EHSI and EADI, but I canot change the values of them. I turn the nobs on the AP but nothing. Ant Ideas. I will also post this on the RXP forums. Thanks, Bob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't believe that the RXP gauges are using the default FS commands for setting the course or heading, so I'm not surprised.The CJ1 and Citation II are both receiveing complete rebuilds at the moment, and will be a free upgrade for existing FS9 customers.The FSX versions will also be released at the same time with a hefty discount for existing customers.Both FS9 and FSX version's gauges have been totally rewritten to bring them up to current technological standards... ;)

Thanks Bill, for your reply. I have and love all the Eaglesoft jets.I did get the CRS/HEADING to work after i reloaded the CJ1 and reinstalled the gauges.. I used the default settings and will go back and change them 1 by 1 to see which setting causes my problem. Thanks again, Bob

>Thanks Bill, for your reply. I have and love all the>Eaglesoft jets.I did get the CRS/HEADING to work after i>reloaded the CJ1 and reinstalled the gauges.. I used the>default settings and will go back and change them 1 by 1 to>see which setting causes my problem.> Thanks again, BobNo problem. I have had the JL4 gauges since Jean-Luc first released them, but after a bit of testing with them, I reverted to the 'stock' CJ1 gauges - mainly for reasons of support. I can hardly offer support for our product if I'm not running it "default" after all... ;)It's been too many years since I looked the JL4 package over, so I honestly didn't recall what thier level of integration is.