Sign in to follow this  
pve

Shifting <text > along with a bitmap

Guest gert1966

Hi Guys, I've got a little problem here .. Im trying to generate a fokker70/100 PFD in xml. All is well but one thing. I want to shift the value of the (A:Autopilot altituse lock var,feet) to display along with the altitude bug but sofar i'm getting nowhere. The code as it is now: (P:Units of measure, enum) 2 == if{ (A:Indicated Altitude, meters) (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, meters) - } els{ (A:Indicated Altitude, feet) (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) - } Is there a way to put this : %((A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) %!s! to shift along with the underlying bitmap? Or do I have to revert to bitmaps?The locked altitude has to display over that little bug over the strip , you'll get the idea....regards Gert Polkerman http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/170924.jpg

Hi,I shift a lot of text this way:...........May be helpful?Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest gert1966

I've got it .....(P:Units of measure, enum) 2 == if{ (A:Indicated Altitude, meters) (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, meters) - } els{ (A:Indicated Altitude, feet) (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) - } %((A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet)) %!05d!(P:Units of measure, enum) 2 == if{ (A:Indicated Altitude, meters) (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, meters) - } els{ (A:Indicated Altitude, feet) (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) - } in the end it comes down to a forgotten close bracket ..) .....aaaargh xml.....and thanx for pointing out that it is possible to shift text Jan !! It made me look once again to the code! of gewoon in plain nederlands ... Bedankt Jan...( zag net in je profiel dat je net zo'n noorderling bent als ik ) regardsGert Polkerman

Hello Gert This puts the text on the bitmap and then moves with it. (P:Units of measure, enum) 2 ==if{ (A:Indicated Altitude, meters) (A:Autopilot altitude lockvar, meters) - } els{ (A:Indicated Altitude, feet)(A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) - } %((A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet))%!d! Change the Position & text sizes to suit your needs

Paul EGLD