Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

VC all horrible

Hey all,I'm working on the VC for my Embraer 175-195 and am running into trouble with the resolution of the VC. I can get everything to work, the VC shows up in FS, i can position gauges, but the resolution of the gauges is horrible! Whatever size i make 'em, they are unreadable.PLease, are there any suggestions as to what i'm doing wrong? As things stand nhow i'm about to give yup and just release without a VC [:(]Many thanks in advance!Rgds,Robertp.s. the outside model:http://www.aircanadian.ca/emb195/acd195.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It would have been more useful to post a picture of the VC.What technique are you using to create the VC gauge polygons? There are three basic methods:1) flat rectangle sized to fit the panel (or subpanel) (aka: "coverup")2) individual, "gauge sized/shaped" polygons (aka: "cookie-cutter")3) individual gauge polygons place behind a textured panel, with holes through which the gauges may be seen (aka: "peek-a-boo")From your description, I suspect you are attempting to use the "coverup" technique, which simply won't work with such a large panel. It is more suited to small general aviation and military cockpits.