Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Panel Ident List Wanted Please

Hi. Is there a list of the panel idents (like 225 for the GPS)? I can't find any list. Thanks, regards, Bob.

It's buried in the middle of GAUGES.H. This is a direct copy - the syntax is not exactly the same as is used in panels, but I'm sure you will get the idea...#define IDENT_MAIN_PANEL 0#define IDENT_THROTTLE_PANEL 10#define IDENT_RADIO_STACK_PANEL 50#define IDENT_COMPASS_PANEL 75#define IDENT_MINI_CONTROLS_PANEL 100#define IDENT_ANNUNCIATOR_PANEL 125#define IDENT_ANNUNCIATOR2_PANEL 150#define IDENT_IFR_MAIN_PANEL 175#define IDENT_COLLECTIVE_PANEL 200#define IDENT_GPS_PANEL 225#define IDENT_OVERHEAD_PANEL 250#define IDENT_USER 10000#define IDENT_USER_MAX 19999#define IDENT_AIRCRAFT_HUD_3D_PANEL 20000#define IDENT_HELICOPTER_HUD_3D_PANEL 20001#define IDENT_CONTROLS_HUD_3D_PANEL 20002#define IDENT_TEXT_HUD_3D_PANEL 20003#define IDENT_DAMAGE_HUD_3D_PANEL 20004#define IDENT_SCORE_HUD_3D_PANEL 20005#define IDENT_LSO_WINDOW 22000Doug

Hi Doug. Thanks. I appreciate it. Is there any list for the idents of the Simicons idents? Best regards, Bob.

>Hi Doug. Thanks. I appreciate it. Is there any list for the>idents of the Simicons idents? Best regards, Bob.It's the same list Bob.dsd