Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

FSNordic Maule M7-260 VC Help

Guest whiteape

Hi, I want to change the radio stack in my Maule to the default one, as I think the one in it sucks. I have successfully made the radio from the default radio stacks to the 2d panel, but in the virtual cockpit, it does not fit. Do you know how you would make it fit? Also, if someone could help me with this, this might make me stop from changing the VC stack, how does the GPS work on the radio stack, it says like Press ENT to hold alt, and guess what, you hit enter,a dn nothing happens. One more thing to ask is why does it now have a sound for ywhen you starte the master battery. Any help appreciated!

>Hi, I want to change the radio stack in my Maule to the>default one, as I think the one in it sucks. I have>successfully made the radio from the default radio stacks to>the 2d panel, but in the virtual cockpit, it does not fit. Do>you know how you would make it fit? Well, since it was free, and produced by a labor of love by the gauge programmer, modeler and texture artist, "sucks" is hardly a way to make yourself welcome around here!If you don't like it, that's okay to say, but saying it "sucks" is just plain rude and insulting to everyone here who's spent thankless hours providing FREE products for your enjoyment.To answer your question though, no. The VC model was built to fit the supplied gauges. >Also, if someone could>help me with this, this might make me stop from changing the>VC stack, how does the GPS work on the radio stack, it says>like Press ENT to hold alt, and guess what, you hit enter,a dn>nothing happens. That is not an "Altitude Hold" function at all. In fact, there IS no autopilot in this model. As for the rest of the "GPS Gauge," it is simply a selected representation of the real thing. For all practical purposes, use the "real" default GPS you can bring up by clicking on the "D>" button (DirectTo).>One more thing to ask is why does it now have>a sound for ywhen you starte the master battery. Any help>appreciated!That is the electric gyro spinning up. Be grateful it's as quiet as it is. Real a/c are frequently much louder!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator