Sign in to follow this  
dolph98

Custom panel

Hi all.I have just upgraded to a new machine (specs in sig) and now have a wide view monitor that makes my old custom panel stretch out and what should be round is now oval. So I tried to resize the .bmp and it goofed up the location of all the gauges as well as cut off the bottom of the panel. I tried various sized then finally gave up. Can anyone tell me how to make my panel normal again using a 1900x1200 resolution? Everything else is great and I can see detail I never saw before!!!Thanks in advance,Dolph98

HiYou could have a look at this panel which was designed for a wide screen monitor and an optional 2nd monitorSearch for _wdw_a380.zip in AVSIM Files Flight Simulator 2004 Original Aircraft.

Thanks, I couldn't find that panel but I stumbled upon "ws_baron_58.zip" which was designed for a wide screen monitor. I will study that and see if I can figure out what they did.

Figured it out. It wasn't easy though. I think I will invest in a program to do this from now on. Dont know much about what's available but will surf some info. Thanks again for the tip.d.