Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fightingpenguinz

Can you ID this livery?!

Hey all,I've spent hours trying to find this livery on airliners.net, but no luck so far. The problem is I don't know the name! All I have to go by is the picture from Google Earth. It is an airplane at the bottom of Airside 4 (bottom-right) at KMCO (Orlando), right next to Midwest Airlines. It's white with a blue, and two green stripes around the front of the fuselage. I would like to incorporate it into FSX. It looks like Air something, but maybe someone knows what airline it is just by lookin' at it. Thanks, if I have to make the textures myself, I'll be sure to post them right here at AVSim!! :)-CJ

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Update: I checked the File Library and noticed this scheme is only available for the Overland payware, so I will make a texture for the Kitty Hawk 737-800 w/ Winglets. I will include a couple tail numbers too, so if you are interested it should be up in a couple weeks! :(-CJ

I thought the name looked like Sun Country.Looks like Sun Country leased aircraft from Transavia most winters.Since the GE image is dated Oct 2006, it was probably fresh from crossing the pond.