Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phjvh

RPM Gauge - combining values

Hi,I'm trying to combine these two values in the same string. I've tried with & at the end and | "or" at the end as well with the combined amount wrong - and sometimes doubled. What am I doing wrong?The reason for the difference is because when the power is applied the value for the amount changes. 1100 rpm is at idle. I don't want to have 2 gauge needles with one disappearing if possible, also, I need this code for the "tooltip" for the mouse over.Here are the values:(A:General eng1 rpm,RPM) 6.87 / 1100 min (A:General eng1 rpm,RPM) 11.37 / 1100 maxPlease help.Regards,Benny

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,May be this works:%((A:General eng1 rpm,RPM) 6.87 / 1100 min )%!f!(or%!d!)(spaces)%((A:General eng1 rpm,RPM) 11.37 / 1100 max )%!f!jan

Hi Jan,The code below worked for the string in the tooltip but I can't figure out how to make it work for the needle on the gauge.Only the last portion of gauge works. Any Ideas?(A:General eng1 rpm,RPM) 6.87 / near 1100 min (A:General eng1 rpm,RPM) 11.37 / near 1100 maxThanks,Benny

Hi,Try something like:(A:General eng1 rpm,RPM) 1100 < if{ (A:General eng1 rpm,RPM) 6.87 / } els{ (A:General eng1 rpm,RPM) 11.37 / }Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."