Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Mrtaa_1

Panel Graphic

Hey guys, I'm looking for some one willing to design a main panel bitmap for me or teach me how as it's the biggest flaw my panel has at the moment.Any help is much appreciated!Engjell BerishaGood Day!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What sort of panel are you talking about? What aircraft?Cheers, :-beerchugEtienne :-wave

Well, it all comes down to having an artistic skill, and being on speaking terms with PhotoShop :). There is no one way of "teaching" you to create a panel if you don't have those skills.The best way (for me) is to design a "blank" (cockpit dashboard layout without gauge "holes") in 3D using 3DS MAX, render it with all the fancy shadow settings and convert it into an 8-bit bitmap. This yields a nice, realistic looking panel... If you have the right filters/materials, you can make it looking worn/new/modern/vintage etc. Also - the 3D model is also ready to be converted into a VC cockpit that would match perfectly to the 2D panel.

Hi, I would be willing to make a panel background bmp for you. Just the Main, Forward View, Right? Which aircraft for?PM me with your e-mail address and i will send it to you when i have done.