Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Familton

FS2004 Panel request

I do not know if it is allowed to make requests here but I did not find anything saying I could not. Please correct me if I am wrong though.I have been looking endlessly for a panel for the Airbus A318-A321 series and the ones I have found, I am not to fond on them. I use the Project Airbus A319 and A320.I was wondering if someone could make a panel for these aircraft (a lot of the ones I tried had some flaws with the AP of the aircraft).Something using default gauges would be nice aswell. I have tried making panels but I am afraid I do not have the skill to do them.I don't know if it is possible, but I was thinking that maybe the main panel bitmap could be based on the default A321 panel from FSX.If noone has the time to realize this, I could try to help with anything, as long as you could teach me how.Cheers!Screenshot of the default A321 panel in FSX:http://www.isgsim.com/images/fsx_a321_pnl1.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Alright, I found a really great panel after days of looking for one, but two gauges are missing... I messaged the creator and he sent me the repair but they are still not showing.This is the panel I downloaded:A320.zip from www.fsdome.com (under "panels" download section, second page)I hope someone can help me because I cannot do anything else to fix it.Cheers

Hi. Which two gauges are missing? I downloaded the file. E-mail me and I'll try and work with you. OK? If it is the Lower and Upper EICAS I have the fix for you. Regards, Bob.

>Alright, I found a really great panel after days of looking>for one, but two gauges are missing... I messaged the creator>and he sent me the repair but they are still not showing.>This is the panel I downloaded:>A320.zip from www.fsdome.com (under "panels" download>section, second page)>I hope someone can help me because I cannot do anything else>to fix it.>Cheers>Hi. I sent you an e-mail. There are three incorrect gauge callouts for the Upper and Lower EICAS. It was called out as a _A320 cabbed gauge. There is no such gauge. It should have been a AB320KM cabbed gauge. The errors are in [Window00} gauge24 and gauge33 and in [Window02} as gauge02. All you have to do is edit the panel.cfg with Notepad, make the three changes, and save it. Make sure you don't save it as a text file. Regards, Bob.

I did not get your e-mail. Would you mind sending it to oso_@live.co.uk directly please? Thank you a lot.

Hi. That's where I sent it. I replied to your e-mail. If you don't get it I'll resend it. Regards, Bob.