Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alba

Can't see why this does not work

Hi Folks.This code for my COM1 radio knob works fine:-Com1 Freq Inc/DecThis 'same' code for the NAV1 radio knob does not, I can't see why.NAV1 Freq Inc/DecThe bmp's are both 19x19. It is the same bmp with a different name. I thought this code would work for both COM and NAV radio knobs. I have the ADF radio knob working fine. Can anyone see what I cannot?Regards...Kenny

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

KennyI tried these codes in my DH Don which uses >> Bendix-King Radio Nav-Comm 1 << gauge and the STANDBY frequencies update correctly in both the COM and the NAV1 sections.Regards, Ted

The code looks fine to me. Maybe it is an aircraft.cfg issue?Have a look at the radio section. I think for your code you should have the standby radios disabled.Herbert

Hello Folks.Yes, well spotted. I should have said that my display is using the active freq. Like you said, I saw that it was updating the standby freq. in the a/c original radio stack. I will disable it in the cfg and see what happens.Regards...Kenny

Ha,Ha. That worked a treat. I changed the one to a zero to disable the standby freq. and now the active freq. works just fine.Thanks. Although there is a strange effect with my radio display which I will start a new thread for.Cheers...Kenny