Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

NEWS NEWS ... the new Dolomiti scenery ...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ciao Stefano,Your scenery is without a doubt the most stunning achievement ever in scenery design. But, we knew that from when you showed it a while back in the TerraBuilder forum. Congratulations.Perhaps you would consider asking Tom Allensworth to host your scenery here on AvSim. I am sure that he would be very happy to do so. If you broke the scenery up into smaller zip files, then it could be downloaded more easily. Please think about this, as we all need to have your fabulous creation.Best regards.Luis

Your scenery is without a doubt the most stunning achievement ever in scenery design.Yeah, I just agree with you, I am totally impressed. :-eekHey to come to the shots, will there be any autogen scenery? That would be great, not only having the texture but also houses there. I think if you have the textures and the Autogen SDK this should not be a big problem, but I don't know how many towns there are?!? Maybe a few hundreds so this would be a bit much...Kind Regards :-wave from EDDFhttp://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpg