Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

FSDS

My directory for api/projects/textures keeps changing??? Very inconvenient as if it does not remember my default preferences I keep having to hop around teh directory structure to find the relevant directory. Preferences point to the relevant directories but everytime I for eg. save an api or paste a texture from a particular directory, that last directory used becomes the current directory for all future categories...??? Now I dont remember this happening previously....only since a new install. Using Win2000.Anyone else having this problem? Solution?ThanksShez

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Shez I did but as I now can use gmax3DS max for my meshes I no longer really care. But as I recall the problems seem to have startedwhen I installed .xp Pro. Sorry I can't be of more help except to saydrop FSDS and go with the above for your meshes I know that means learning another tool but I think that once you start to work with the newer tools you will not go back. Dan http://members.rogers.com/klasik2/danlogo.gifhttp://members.rogers.com/eelvish/flyurl.gif

hmmm...thanks.Anyone else find a solution to this?Shez

Ha! I thought I was the only one. I just gave in and copied my textures file to where ever that program sticks at. For me it keeps wanting to return to the Documents folder! so I copied my folder to that. Hey it works, better than nothing I guess.Frank.

yes that is what I ended up doing but how inconvenient...Shez