Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobA

Texturing Question

Using Airport 2.60 152 is there a way to scale/rotate/position textures on ground polys? For example: creating a square parking area. There are textures for parking lots available. However, when I made a square and textured it, the texture was all skewed and not correctly aligned. I knew this would happen but wanted to see what it looked like anyway. I was just wondering if there is an easy way to do this (position a texture precisely) in Airport. If not, I guess I can use Gmax for stuff like that. Also can you tile a texture in Airport?Thanks

You can enter a texture scale in Airport. Depending on that scale the texture is tiled automatically, so that the entire polygon is filled.If you want precise control, you need a TexPoly instead of a Poly. I think Airport doesn't support that, but GroundMaker does.Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[a href=http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/banner.jpg[/a]

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog