Sign in to follow this  

Paul Golding's MD 90 V2?

I get an error message that says "direct sound object not found" when I start the AC that uses this panel. I have done both the panel and sound installation by the book.Is there a fix for this or I'm I missing something.BTW I use FS2002 and XP.

I had the same problem and Pual was very helpful in trying to solve it. First make sure your sound drviers are up to date along with Direct-X. then completely remove the panel and sound files and reinstall. It should clear it up. I did however notice that when using it with FS2002 some of the gauges didn't work quite right such as the AP ALT HOLD doesn't work and the flaps indicator was out of alignment. Just some minor surgery to replace them and the panel works great.

Hi,was just wondering what exactly there is to be done to have that panel work in fs2k2,anything possible for a novice?TanksRichard

Well it was so long ago, but I think used concorde gauges for autopilot (There was a problem with altitude hold or vertical speed hold). I changed the radios for the default 777 set up but could never get the flap settings to work properly. (If anybody could, please let me know)There are a few other minor problems but i would still rather use this panel than any other.(for the MD).......Edp.s when I fancy a change from PIC/POSKY or DF/AFG NG it`s the GOLDING/FFG

I must agree, Paul Golding's MD-90 panel along with the Steve Reyling/FFG model is an awesome combination.Would you mind sending me the panel.cfg of your modified panel, I'd like to use it as a starting point for my personal modification to FS2002, until the official patch is out, if there will be one.Thanks,Andrew Walkeratl@flyjetstream.com