Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

LWMDraw upgrade

Hi AllWith some wonderful help from Dick (Rumba), Chris Wright, and others I've been able to upgrade my LWMDraw tool. Now you can type in your FS coordinates, set the altitude and press a Calculate button to determine the LOD 8 Cell and LOD 13 Area from the entered coordinates. Then you can load your drawn lake image of 256x256 pixels, in bmp, jpg, or gif format and click around the boundry area you wish, (at this time there is a 62 point limit). When finished clicking in the LWMPoint data you can now click to create the LWMSource.asm file which is ready to assemble (compile) by dropping it onto BGLC.exe.LWMDraw still only deals with a single LOD 13 area at a time although I show in the help menu how to add multiple areas into one source file manually. For the future I'm still hoping to add zoom and scroll ability for better cursor accuracy and I'm experimenting with VTP somewhat to add shorelines amoung some other LWM options. Here a direct download link:http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/webads/download/LWMDraw.zipI hope someone might find LWMDraw helpful and comments are most welcome. (VB6 runtime files required)Happy FlyingKenhttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/webads/Image2.gif

Hi all.This is a great tool for small LWM projects. It's very easy to use, and Ken's instructions are clear. It's a good way to see examples of LWM code, and a good starting point for people that want to learn TDF-BGLC coding.Dick

Thanks Bob "Bro", LWMDraw is kinda fun to play with.

Works like a champ! :) I did one in a hurry and got "hurried" results, but the mistakes showing were mine. I know what I did wrong and where. I always felt Alaska needs more lakes! LOL! It's gonna get some too! :)Thanks buddy!!!!!Don