Sign in to follow this  
Guest rasbeck

Gmax creation to API???

Guest rasbeck

Hi all..I've been popping in and out of here as I have been learning how to create sceney and it has been a great help to a newcommer like myself.But now the dreadded time has come that no matter how much I read and experiment I'm STUCK.!!!..I've mastered the basics of Gmax and can export a model created with it into my FS2002 world. But now I want to go further.How do I make this gmax object into something I can use in FSSC.???I have downloaded and setup FSregen and middleman etc...But from there on in I'm just way out of my depth and can't seem to find any tutorials on how to go about this. Do I have the right programs for this or is there something I'm missing???Hoping that someone can help me out here.Many ThanksPaul.:-roll

If you look at my site (see link below) then you'll find a small tutorial about creating an API with FsRegen.Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[link:home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]Arno's FlightSim World for scenery design hints, tips and other tricks...

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest rasbeck

Thank for pointing me in the right direction.I've been on to your excelent site a time or 2 and for some reason I didn't see that one. But have it now and the missing part of my knowledge for making the API.(-: Thanks again ArnoPaul