Sign in to follow this  

PEI

Hi all.I've uploaded the fix for Prince Edward Island to the Library. I inadvertantly left out a thank you to Christian Fumey for Ground2K, and to Winfried Orthmann for his new version of BGLAnalyze. I'll see if I can add that to the upload tomorrow.PeiFix is 2 BGLs. "hyp536208a.bgl" replaces the evil "hyp536208.bgl" in the "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002SCENEDBWesthemusneScenery" folder ( it omits PEI and messes up it's mesh )."PeiFix.bgl" is the LWM landmasking for the island.This is how the default scenery should have looked, and uses the default roads, shorelines, mesh, etc... and of course shows seasons, airports, landclass, like the default should have, and is ready for a real replacement if anyone desires.I wanted to try a large project with Ground2K, and PEI has been "on the burner" for a while. :)In addition to the above programs, I used TMFViewer, MSPaint, Notepad, and TDFCalc3 ( to make sure I fixed the flattens that wrecked the mesh ). It took about 3 long days, and masked 15 LOD8 Cells. It probably would have been easier to use GIS data and images, and build it better from scratch... but I get some perverse pleasure fixing things MS inadvertantly goofed up. :-lol Time for beer.Dick :-beerchug

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you very much for an outstanding job. :-yellow1 Your efforts are very much appreciated...Thanks again :-wave

I've just gotta thank you again Richard for the OUTSTANDING job you did with this fix...Thanks ..