Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Need help in how to use Tony d' Ambrosio's RealCRT FMC

Does anyone know how to load a flightplan into it? I got a .dll from the other site which lets you load flight plans into it form FS Nav. I can load it in put how in the world do you activate it? The ND keeps saying "No route data available" but everything else works on there???? How do you activate your flight plan in his FMC?Eric

Eric 

Guest fotieno

You must have Tony's Navigation Data Utility (ND2K v1.3) installed with the RealCRT gauges your system. This is the basic tool that allows for the creation and viewing of RealCRT FMC flight plans on the ND. One note and I am not sure if this is just me or how the export function works, but you have to use ND2K's naming convention with all downloads. I found that if I try to use longer filenames, my converted flight plan do not get exported to the FMC.

Oh, it imports fine and I see it as a route to choose on the FMC. I choose it no problem but then how do you activate it?eric

Eric 

If you are using windows 2000 and RealCRT 1.7 then you have to upgrade to RealCRT 1.8.In this pack, only boeing FMC works fine.Hope this help.

Sir, do you have a link for it? I cannot locate 1.8?Eric

Eric