Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Changing land class - Seychelles

Guest CapnCol

I am trying to improve the deault scenery around the Seychelles but need a bit of help. I seem to be able to change the default coastlines and elevations but every time I change the landclass or add a texture to the land FS crashes.It always loads up to 9% texture then stops. I have never been able to get around this even though I have studied the readme files from the Ground2K for beginers and the readme for the Ground2K main programme.At the moment I now have islands with proper elevation that do look good (even from a distance) but I can't get any other ground textures than the default. Any help/advice would be gratefully received. Colin

Hello Colin,It is hard to say what is going wrong for you. Perhaps you could provide more information.How exactly are you attempting to modify land class, and what are you doing when you "add textures" to your scenery?The game can crash if you are using textures that are not in DXT1 format, but if you are simply modifying land class, this should not occur.Perhaps you could try isolating the problem by only making one modification at a time.Best regards.Luis